ENJOY THE HISTORICAL FLAIR OF HOTEL BRISTOL
Hotel Bristol combines stylish Habsburg flair with all the amenities of a modern, well-appointed hotel. Enjoy Croatian specialities, fine coffees and home-made cakes in the hotel’s own Café Palme or relax in the Spa&Beauty area. From weddings to family gatherings to meetings with up to 150 attendees, the Bristol Hotel offers the right setting for any event.
- Impressive building in the Habsburg-era style
- 78 rooms and suites, most with sea view and balcony
- Breathtaking natural beauty of Kvarner Bay
- Centrally located in the middle of Opatija
- 4 conference rooms (one can be used as a ballroom for up to 120 guests)
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Café Palme with delicious home-made cakes and its own sun terrace
- Charming restaurant with exquisite selection featuring fresh local products and sweet artworks from our patisserie
- Cozy Spa&Beauty area (whirlpool, sauna, steam bath, fitness massages, etc.) with variety of massages as well as facial and body treatments
- Exclusive anti-aging treatments: virtual mesotherapy and oxygen treatments
- 18 km from Rijeka
- 44 km from Rijeka Airport (RJK) on the island of Krk
- 180km from Zagreb Airport (ZAG)
Guaranteed Valet Parking
To have pleasant holidays or effective business meeting means to have guaranteed parking place and vehicle available at any time. Take this possibility, reserve valet parking and rest easy knowing your vehicle is safe with us while you’re enjoying your day-off or engaged in local meetings.
8:00 – 24:00
Price: 175 kn / 24 EUR per day
To book valet parking and get guaranteed parking place, please contact us on +385 51 711 671 or email us at !
The private car park of Hotel Bristol gives you the possibility to park your vehicle in the heart of Opatija all year round, either on the parking places of our hotel or in the dedicated parking spaces at Hotel Opatija.
Price: 130 kn / 17 EUR per day
Please excuse that we can not guarantee the parking space due to high demand.
Opatija – “Queen of the Adriatic” – is a remarkable and elegant seaside resort with the longest tourism tradition in Croatia. Its historical heritage, mild and refreshing climate and beautiful public gardens draw guests throughout the year. Located in Kvarner Bay and surrounded by numerous small towns and villages, Opatija is the ideal place to explore Croatian culture, food and nature. Imagine a relaxing summer’s day spent on the beach, or perhaps you would prefer to try your hand at sailing, scuba diving or windsurfing. And be sure to take an invigorating walk along the famous 12 km-long “Lungomare” seaside promenade. Nearby Učka mountain offers you hiking, biking and even Jeep adventures. In other words, in Opatija you have it all!